To support the growth of netball in the region and to provide an additional opportunity for clubs and players to compete, the Northern Football Netball League is hosting a new tournament to be held over the Queen’s Birthday long weekend (June 8 and 9, 2019) at Mill Park Basketball Stadium.
The tournament is a great opportunity for netball players to come together in a competitive and fun environment and test themselves against new players and teams.
The tournament is inclusive of male and female players. It will include an Open Men’s and Under-19 Boys tournament, along with Open Women’s, Under-19 Girls, and a Master’s section for women over the age of 40.
The NFNL Winter Netball Tournament will be held over two days, with three games played on the Saturday for all sections, which will then be graded for the Sunday morning. On Sunday a further two games will be played in the morning, before the top-four in each section play a finals series. This will decide the inaugural NFNL Winter Netball Tournament Premiers for each section.
$100.00 per team
Queen’s Birthday long weekend (June 8 and 9, 2019) at Mill Park Basketball Stadium.
• Only affiliated Netball Victoria Clubs are eligible to participate.
• Teams are required to pay an entry fee, payable upon application of registration form.
• Teams will be required to submit a team list via the online entry form by the requested date or they will be deemed ineligible to play
• Teams can have a maximum of twelve (12) players listed.
• Entry to the competition can be in the following competitions:
› Under-19 Female
› Under-19 Male
› Open Women’s
› Open Men’s
› Masters (over 40s)
• Divisions may be created to cater for the number of entries into one age group. Divisions will be:
a. Section 1
b. Section 2
c. Section 3
• Associations/Leagues can enter more than one team per division at the discretion of NFNL.
• To be eligible to represent, a player/coach/umpire must have current Netball Victoria Insurance or purchase a Day Pass per day of the competition, which will be available to be purchased at the venue on the days of play.
• Players cannot play in more than one team during the Tournament.
To register a team, please click here.
For full competition and match details, please download the document below