The Northern Football Netball League is pleased to announce the 2020-21 NFNL Summer Netball season will commence this Friday November 27.
All matches in the 2020-21 NFNL Summer Netball season will be played at La Trobe University Sports Stadium.
Fixtures for the opening round will be published on the NFNL website later this afternoon.
As part of the COVID-normal return to play, the NFNL wishes to advise of regulations that will be in place for the 2020-21 NFNL Summer Netball season.
• Only players and officials listed on the team sheet will be permitted to enter the stadium. Spectators, including children, will not be permitted to enter the stadium.
• All players and officials will be required to check-in prior to entering the stadium. The NFNL has engaged the services of 1Breadcrumb to manage the contactless check-in and check-out system for all NFNL netball matches (see details below).
• Players and officials will be required to wait outside the stadium when they arrive. Each team will be assigned a designated waiting area outside the stadium and will be ushered into the stadium by an NFNL official.
• Players and officials are asked to arrive at the stadium no more than 20 minutes before the scheduled starting time of their match.
• Upon entering the stadium, players will be required to confirm to an NFNL official that they have checked-in using the 1Breadcrumb system. Please have your phone open on the 1Breadcrumb app to verify your check-in.
• Masks are required to be worn while waiting to enter the stadium and in the foyer area when entering the stadium.
• Coaches, team managers and players on the interchange will be required to wear masks during matches.
• Entry fee of $2.50 per person over the age of 18 will be collected by your team manager.
• Teams will be ushered from the stadium by an NFNL official at the completion of their match. Debriefing and cool down must take place outside the stadium, following social distancing guidelines. This is to allow players and officials for the next match to enter the stadium.
MATCH-DAY CHECK-IN PROCESS
The NFNL has engaged the services of 1Breadcrumb to manage the contactless check-in and check-out system for all netball matches.
1Breadcrumb provides record keeping through an automated check-in and check-out system, which is done through a free IOS and Android phone application.
The record keeping system will be implemented as part of the COVID-normal return to sport and will assist in contact tracing should a positive COVID-19 case arise at an NFNL netball match.
It will be mandatory for all players and club officials to check-in and check-out using the 1Breadcrumb system at all NFNL netball matches.
The NFNL is requesting all players and officials download the 1Breadcrumb app from the App Store or Google Play and create a profile. Please click here for step-by-step instructions.
Upon your first arrival at La Trobe University Sports Stadium, users with a 1Breadcrumb profile will receive an automated phone notification from the 1Breadcrumb app asking if they wish to check-in to the venue.
By accepting the check-in notification, the user will be automatically checked-in and checked-out of the site each time they enter and exit the venue, provided the user also has the 1Breadcrumb app location settings set to ‘Always Allow’.
Those who do not wish to have their device’s location settings set to ‘Always Allow’ must manually use the QR code option for check-in and check-out each time they enter and exit the stadium. The QR code will be accessible at the entry point of the stadium.
Please note: The NFNL’s strongly recommends all players and officials have the location settings on the 1Breadcrumb app set to ‘Always Allow’. This is to avoid players and officials forgetting to check-out when they leave the venue.