The NFNL has released the fixture for the opening round of the 2021 Marbuilt Uder-19 football competition.
Twenty teams will compete in the under-19s competition in 2021.
Eltham has again entered two teams, while Kilmore returns to the under-19 competition for the first time since 2016. North Heidelberg will enter a standalone team after merging a team with Lalor, which competed as Bulldog Bloods, in 2019.
Grading will again take place over the opening four rounds, with all 20 teams to begin in one competition, before being placed into two ten-team divisions after Round 4.
During grading rounds, teams will still be awarded four points for a win and two points for a draw, however percentage will not be carried over to the regular season ladder.
Continue below for the full Round 1 fixture (match days and times are correct as of March 25).
Please note: Fixtures for the remaining three rounds of grading will be released by 5pm Monday ahead of each round.
Friday April 2
• Eltham 1 vs St Mary’s at Eltham Central Park @ 9:40am
Friday April 9
• Eltham 2 vs Hurstbridge at Eltham Central Park @ 7:00pm
Saturday April 10
• West Preston-Lakeside vs Bundoora at J.E. Moore Park @ 9:00am
• Heidelberg vs Diamond Creek at Warringal Park @ 9:40am
• Laurimar vs Kilmore at Laurimar Reserve @ 9:40am
• Lower Plenty vs Mill Park at Montmorency Park South Oval @ 9:40am
• Mernda vs Banyule at Waterview Recreation Reserve @ 9:40am
• Montmorency vs Macleod at Montmorency Park North Oval @ 9:40am
• North Heidelberg vs South Morang at Shelley Reserve @ 9:40am
• Whittlesea vs Greensborough at Whittlesea Showgrounds @ 9:40am