West Preston-Lakeside Football Club is seeking enthusiastic and experienced individuals to apply for coaching roles in its Senior Football Department for season 2022.
The WPLFC has been very successful across both senior and junior grades and prides itself on being recognised as a strong community leader.
The club provides an inclusive environment and the successful candidates will be a part of a dedicated team who work closely together for the benefit of the club and its members.
We welcome all applicants to submit their interest in any of the vacancies below:
• Senior Men’s Coach
• Reserves Coach
• Senior Women’s Coach
• Under 19’s Coach
• Assistant Coaches across the four grades
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
• Strong knowledge and experience in the game
• Ability to develop and instil a cohesive game plan
• A high level of organisational leadership
• Ability to develop players and coaching staff
• Provide guidance to junior coaching & mentoring programs
• Identify and recruit new players to the club, including support staff
• Minimum requirement is Level 1 coaching accreditation
Playing and non-playing coaches will be considered for the role(s) and remuneration is negotiable.
Expressions of interest, including contact details and previous experience should be received by the President Luciano Condurso (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Football Manager Pino Pulcino (email@example.com) by close of business Friday 15/10/2021.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence.