The Lower Plenty Football Netball Club is seeking applications for multiple coaching roles ahead of the 2024 football season.
In particular, the club is seeking applicants for the following roles:
– Senior Men’s Football Coach
– Senior Assistant/s Coach
The applicants must be a highly motivated, well organised and experienced individual who is committed to help take our community club to the next level.
The Lower Plenty Football Netball Club is affiliated with the NFNL competing in Division 2 and located at Montmorency Park South Oval, Para Road Montmorency.
The Club provides an inclusive environment and the successful candidates will be part of a dedicated team who work closely together for the benefit of the club and its members.
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
• Strong knowledge and experience in the game
• Ability to develop and instil a cohesive game plan
• A high level of organisational leadership
• Excellent communication skills
• Identify and recruit new players to the club including support staff
• Ability to cultivate an environment that is conducive to player development and
• Minimum requirement is Level 1 Coaching Accreditation preferred Level 2 Coaching
Both a non-playing or playing coach/s will be considered for the role/s.
Written Applications or Expressions of Interest including contact details and your previous experience should be emailed to the President, Michael Maloney firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business Friday 8th September 2023.
All applications will be kept in strict confidence,