Greensborough Football Club is seeking applications for the 2020 season.
Greensborough Football Club competes in Division 1 of the Northern Football Netball League and is seeking applications for the following positions:
• Senior Assistant Coaches (Midfield & Forward)
• Head Reserves Coach
• Reserves Assistant Coach
• Under 19 Coach
Both our senior teams are coming off seasons where they finished on top of their respective ladders but were unable to secure premierships.
The playing list is full of talent and with a strong junior club and partnership, the future remains bright.
The successful candidates will become a valued member of a highly experienced, and respected coaching team, and will drive the recruitment and development of the playing group for the upcoming 2020 season.
Expectations of applicants:
• Be prepared to contribute and commit to a club game style and structure
• Be an organised coach on game day and at training
• Have a strong desire to nurture and promote young talent
• Be involved in the recruitment and retention of players
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have a willingness to further enhance our relationship with surrounding junior football clubs
Applications should include a brief 1 page outline discussing the following:
• Previous coaching experience
• Basic personal philosophy of the game and how you coach that
• Communication style
• Basic overview of your preferred game style
• Strengths that you bring to a football program
• Something fun about yourself.
You are required to have attained, or are willing to attain, a minimum of a level 1 AFL Victoria coaching accreditation.
Applications close on Friday November 15.
All applications to be sent to email@example.com