Diamond Creek Women’s Football Club is seeking a reserves coach and two assistant coaches to work alongside the senior coaching team.
Diamond Creek Women’s is excited to announce their 2019 senior coaching appointments:
• Colin Wallington, Senior Coach
• Stacey Cross, Forward Line Player/Coach
High demand for positions on the senior playing list has seen the club expand their senior program to two teams for 2019.
As such DCWFC is seeking to appoint a reserves Coach and two assistant coaches to work alongside the senior coaching team.
The successful applicants will bring the following characteristics and experience to contribute to building an outstanding football program at Diamond Creek Women’s Football Club:
– 100% commitment, 100% communication
– Excellent people skills
– Professional conduct, on and off the field
– Must know how to work in a team environment
– This position requires a minimum commitment of two sessions per week during pre-season, and two sessions plus game day during the season
– Must have a minimum of three years experience coaching seniors (female or male)
– Minimum Level 1 accredited coach
– Will contribute to the development and implementation of weekly team training sessions
– Will provide weekly feedback on teams and individuals
To apply for the position of reserves coach or assistant coach, please forward your resume to Colin Wallington at email@example.com.