Chirnside Park Football Club is seeking applications for a development reserves coach in Division 3 of the Eastern Football League.
This role provides a good opportunity to coach your own team while working as part of a cohesive Senior, Reserves and Under 19s coaching team, lead by senior coach Alan Love with senior assistants Luke Carratelli and Glenn Curran.
We would welcome all applications in writing stating your coaching experience achievements and qualifications as a coach. Applicants must have level 1 coaching accreditation.
Some of the development coach position criteria is:
• Strong and effective communicator.
• Must have a team first attitude.
• Passionate about development of reserves footballers to become senior footballers.
• Emphasis on development of culture and player retention.
• Must be able to work efficiently and effectively with all coaching staff to implement • team structures.
For further details on the full development coaching position criteria – please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants to provide covering letter with a full CV of qualifications emailed to president Adrian Birt – email@example.com. Adrian can be contacted on 0438 876 419.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview. NOTE: All applications will remain confidential.