Lalor Football Club is seeking a Head Sports Trainer for our Division 3 men’s football teams.
The ideal candidate will be somebody who is passionate, motivated and enjoys working within a team environment.
The position on offer is casual/part time
The successful candidate will be required to;
• Attend 2 training sessions per week (Mon/Wed during Pre-season and Tues/Thurs during Season) to perform pre-training and match day services, including injury management/rehabilitation, player taping and massage as required.
• Treat player injuries and recommend further rehab/medical advice
• Keep accurate records of player injuries and report to coaching staff on a weekly basis
• Ensure that required medical equipment (tapes, creams etc) are available at all training sessions and matches
What we’re looking for to be considered for the role, candidates must have (or be working/willing to attain) the following essential skills and experience:
• Ability to handle on-field mobility demands and maintain a sound level of fitness due to the running involved on match day
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Have a can-do attitude and ready to be involved in the social aspect of the club
• Availability for all training sessions (2 per week) and match days (approx. 18 total) during the season
• Current Level 1 Sports Medicine Australia (SMA) Sports Trainer Certificate
• A current Victorian Driver’s Licence
• Current CPR Certification
• Working with children check (Volunteer)
• Drivers Licence
Remuneration is available and will be discussed.
To apply, please contact Michelle via email: firstname.lastname@example.org