La Trobe University is undertaking ground breaking research into hip and groin conditions in male and female footballers and is recruiting participants to assist in the study.
The project is aiming to reduce the likelihood of players developing hip and groin pain during and after they finish playing football.
Who are we looking for?
• Male or female NFNL AFL players aged 18 to 50.
• Players that have had hip and/or groin pain for longer than 6 months.
What is involved for players?
• You are provided with a unique opportunity to have your strength, flexibility and biomechanics assessed by world leaders in hip and groin pain research.
• You receive free MRI and X-ray scans of your hip joints.
• You receive a free Fitbit activity monitor.
• You are reimbursed $100 in total for your time during the study.
How do players get involved?
Contact: Mark Scholes
Phone: 0409 798 143