The Northern Football Netball League is seeking expressions of interest from suitable companies to hold a three-year apparel license for players and umpires of the NFNL for the 2021-2023 seasons.
Appeal licences include:
• Player on field – football jerseys, shorts, socks, netball uniforms, etc.
• Umpire on field – match day apparel including shirts, shorts, pants, caps, socks, etc.
• Umpire off field – polo shirts, training gear, caps, etc.
This is a unique opportunity for corporate partners to create a mutually beneficial partnership with the NFNL to further develop the NFNL brand and image within the Northern region of Melbourne, while building a strong community citizenship throughout.
To confirm your interest please submit your proposal to cover the following:
• Business profile and personnel
• Relevant experience in supplying on-field apparel to sports leagues / associations
• Product range (football and netball)
• Pricing structure
• Customer service procedures
• Potential initiatives
The league has a limited number of licences to allocate, and each successful tender shall become an official apparel supplier of the NFNL.
Expressions of interest must be submitted via email to the Northern Football Netball League Partnerships Co-ordinator, Kelly Walker at email@example.com by close of business Tuesday 30th June, 2020.