Diamond Creek Women’s is welcoming players, coaches, administrators and support staff to join its Masters team for the 2020 season.
AFLW Masters is football that allows mature players (34+) the opportunity to participate in our great game of Australian Rules Football and to compete with similarly aged players in a safe, well organised and enjoyable atmosphere.
DCWFC is excited to be starting a new team for the 2020 season.
• Training once a week
• Play every second week during the season (Saturdays)
• Games consist of 4 x 15-minute quarters (with 5-10-5 Qrt time breaks)
• AFL Masters has a national standardised set of modified rules: https://dcwfc.com.au/aflw-masters/, other than that it’s footy as you’ve always known and loved it
• Clubs exist throughout the Victorian Metropolitan area
It is the pathway to either:
• Play for the first time in a competition that is more focused on fun and keeping fit for life
• Continue playing football when the body starts struggling to recover from the rigors of Seniors football, but the mind isn’t ready to stop
• Come out of retirement, you know you want to!
• Or get involved in supporting a team
We will be looking for players, coaches, administrators and support staff.
Contact us to register your interest for 2020 or come to our Registration Day Sunday 10th November from 2pm – 5pm at Plenty War Memorial Park
John Raleigh: 0434 030 478 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruth Bailey: 0438 051 887 or email@example.com