Heidelberg Football Netball Club is seeking a coach for our under-19 team to work as part of our club’s coaching panel for the 2020 season.
The current coach is unable to continue in the role due to work commitments. We’d like to thank Grant for his efforts and energy he brought to the role, in what has been a very solid season for our under-19s.
• Minimum Level 1 coaching accreditation
• Demonstrated experience coaching Australian Rules Football with an emphasis on player craft and game sense development
• Proven player and time management skills
• Demonstrated capacity to work as part of a club coaching team
• Excellent verbal communication, and open to feedback
Further information and applications
• For further information contact the HFNC Football Coordinator Martin Heffernan Heffmt@bigpond.com or 0414 704 463
• Please submit applications with a brief resume and cover letter outlining your relevant knowledge, skills and experience and what interests you in the role to Martin by Friday 25th October 2019