Heidelberg Football Netball Club is seeking a playing assistant coach for our senior women’s football team for the 2020 season.
The successful candidate will be an experienced player with an interest in developing their coaching capabilities.
2019 was our first season of senior women’s football and we were delighted with the success of our first season. Highlights included:
• Establishing a playing list of 32 players
• Only first-year team graded into Division 2 of the NFNL
• Reached the Division 2 Grand Final
For 2020 we want to consolidate in Division 2 and work towards the establishment of a second women’s team.
• Ideally Level 1 coaching accreditation (HFNC will arrange for the successful candidate to undertake Level 1 if needed)
• Demonstrated playing experience at either VFLW, NFNL Division 1 or equivalent
• Proven people and time management skills
• Demonstrated capacity to work as part of a team
• Excellent verbal communication, and open to feedback
Further information and applications
• For further information contact the HFNC Women’s Football Cooordinator Laura Clarke 0490 037 686 or email email@example.com
• Please submit applications with a brief resume and cover letter outlining your relevant knowledge, skills and experience and what interests you in the role to Laura by Friday 15th November 2019