Lower Plenty is seeking a playing-assistant coach for the 2020 senior men’s football season.
• To assist the senior coach in developing and preparing the senior team
• To develop and oversee the Club’s;
– Game Plan & Style of Play
– Set of Team Rules
– Training Standards & Protocols
– Match Day Functions & Standards
• Be a Mentor to our Players & assist with their overall development on & off field
• Recruitment – assist the club in attracting and retaining coaches and players
• Be a key driver of the Club’s ongoing Cultural Development to ensure we facilitate an environment which is Positive, Challenging, Learning Focussed, Inclusive, Disciplined, Resilient, Enjoyable, Respectful & Supportive, including the club adopted “Core Values”
• Assist with the development of players at all skill levels
• Develop and implement the Game Style, Team Rules, Tactics & Professional Culture of the Club
• Create and run training drills & fitness development as required
• Liaise with all coaches, providing regular feedback on training and match days
• Reports to Senior Coach & Football Manager
Please forward expressions of interest to Peter Ford – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0439 251 662 to discuss the role.
All applications are accepted in strict confidence.