The NFNL is seeking to fill the newly expanded full time position of Head of Umpiring to manage the league’s football umpiring department.
In addition to this position, the NFNL is also seeking expressions of interest for a Goal Umpire Coach. This position will be appointed by the newly appointed Head of Umpiring.
The NFNL is the premier local sporting competition in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
The NFNL is made up of 28 senior men’s football clubs, 21 senior women’s football clubs, 28 junior football clubs and 28 netball clubs.
The Head of Umpiring will be responsible for:
• The management of the NFNL football umpire department
• The appointment and management of all coaches for each umpiring discipline
• The recruitment and retention of all umpires in the NFNL
• Conducting all umpire education and accreditation programs
• Developing a strong relationship with the Northern Umpires Association (NUA)
To download a position description for the role, please click on the link below:
Applications are to be sent by email to NFNL Chief Executive Officer Peter McDougall at email@example.com.
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 29th November, 2019.