Fitzroy Stars Football Netball Club is seeking expressions of interest for the position of Senior Coach (playing or non-playing) for season 2020 and beyond.
Affiliated with the Northern Football Netball League, Fitzroy Stars seniors And reserves football teams play in the Division 2 competition.
The successful applicant will have:
– The ability to understand, embrace and develop the culture of the football club
– Excellent communication skills, leadership and organisational skills
– Outstanding football credentials
– Ability to communicate with the committee in a positive manner to build a strong club culture
– Strong emphasis on player development especially with our youth
– Review match day footage & provide feedback to individuals/team
– The ability to develop and implement a style of play and game plan
In return, you will receive support and guidance from the football committee and will be remunerated accordingly.
If you are interested in this position, please provide a covering letter with your experience to Simon Minton-Connell (CEO) email@example.com
Applications close C.O.B 22/8/2019
The Fitzroy Stars Football Club is not just about Football. The club’s mission is to:
– Nurture a culture that promotes a healthy lifestyle
– Promote fitness, nutrition, diet & self esteem
– Offer Pathways to employment and education
– Foster reconciliation by building strong bridges between Aboriginal and non- Aboriginal communities
Home ground is Sir Douglas Nicholls Oval, located at 2 Watt St Thornbury.
Immediate enquiries to Simon Minton-Connell on 0406 531 581