Heidelberg Football Netball Club are seeking a coach for our senior men’s football team to lead our club’s coaching panel for the 2020 season.
This vacancy has arisen due to the inability of our 2018 and 2019 coach being able to continue in the role.
Over recent years we have emphasised the development of the younger players on our list, exposing many to senior football.
We are well placed to continue the growth and development put in place in the last two years, with a sound blend of experienced senior players combined with excellent depth through our reserves and under-19 teams.
We have also managed our player points effectively which means we are in a position to add to playing list from outside.
In light of the unexpected resignation we are aiming to move quickly to fill the position. We invite interested applicants to contact us on the details below.
• Minimum Level 1 coaching accreditation – Level 2 accreditation will be viewed favourably
• Demonstrated experience in Senior coaching with an emphasis on player craft and game sense development
• Proven player and time management skills
• Demonstrated capacity to lead and work as part of a club coaching team
• Excellent verbal communication, and open to feedback
Further information and applications
• For further information contact the HFNC Football Coordinator Martin Heffernan Heffmt@bigpond.com or 0414 704 463
• Please submit applications with a brief resume and cover letter outlining your relevant knowledge, skills and experience and what interests you in the role to Martin by Friday 29th November 2019