La Trobe University Football Club is seeking applicants for the following coaching position for the 2022 season.
• SENIOR MEN’S COACH
Based on-campus at La Trobe University in the newly developed Sports Park, the Club has been rebuilding as it settles into its new home.
We are a club with a young and vibrant committee that drives an inclusive, safe and enjoyable environment for all members of our community.
Our men have a young list that are building in experience as a group and have developed through the grades.
LTUFC is seeking a motivated coach with an emphasis on the following traits:
• AFL Level 1 Coaching Accreditation (or willing to obtain).
• A strong understanding of the modern game.
• A willingness to develop and positively motivate all club footballers.
• A passion for teaching and developing young men.
• A passion for driving an enjoyable, safe and inclusive environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• A willingness to work with the club committee and club coaches.
• Potential to recruit players to the club.
• Commitment to the development of players skills and general football ability.
• Willingness to implement overall club goals and vision.
• Commitment to uphold the club’s reputation as an inclusive, safe and enjoyable place for young men and women to socialise and exercise through participation in football.
The Club has high expectations for its future and is looking forward to developing a strong partnership with the Men’s and Women’s coaching staff to continue to grow as a club.
Please send all applications in an email to Men’s Football Operations Manager, Josh Rogerson at email@example.com.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.