Banyule Football Club is seeking expressions of interest for a number of paid sports trainer positions for the 2022 NFNL season.
Located in Heidelberg, Banyule Football Club is seeking trainers to assist within the Men’s, Women’s, Reserves and U/19’s football programs for the upcoming campaign.
The role includes:
• First aid and injury management
• Perform training and match day services including massage and player taping
• Perform other trainer duties as required by the Head Trainer, including player drink bottle preparation on match day
• Prepare ice packs and apply to player injuries as directed
• Commitment to attending training sessions at least once per week
• Availability on Saturday’s during the 2022 NFNL season (April-September)
• Competitive remuneration
• First Aid Certificate
• Current Provide/Perform CPR
• Sports Trainer Accreditation
• Working with Children / Working with Vulnerable People Check
• Sports Medicine / Physio / Allied Health Degree
Please email your CV and a short cover letter to Ash Brown – firstname.lastname@example.org or if you would like further information please contact Ash on 0422 578 822.