South Morang Football Netball Club is accepting applications for several football positions for the 2021 season.
South Morang Football Netball Club is a progressive club seeking personnel focused on success, who have a good understanding of the modern game of football and the ability and desire to develop a young playing list.
Having played in finals every year for the past six seasons, in 2019 the club showed great signs of improvement and with a young and talented list of players played off in the Division 3 Grand Final.
Also in 2019, our under-19s won the Division 2 Grand Final.
We require highly energised, motivated individuals who are able to develop and communicate a clear football vision to our Senior playing group. A key focus for the successful applicants will be the development of the playing list to achieve the overall purpose and objectives of the club.
We are seeking expressions of interest for the following coaching positions:
• Assistant Coach – Senior Men
• Coach – U19
• Coach – Senior Women
• Develop and implement a clear football vision to deliver on-field success.
• Establish positive, professional and disciplined approach within the playing group that is aligned to club values
• Work with the committee to deliver a sustainable senior football program.
• Exceptional communication, leadership and organisational skills
• Strong and proven ability to develop talent
• Demonstrated experience at building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
• The ability and desire to uphold and promote the policies and values of the club
• A strong commitment to embrace and develop a club first culture
• Level 1 Coaching Accreditation
Both playing and non-playing coaches are encouraged to apply.
Applications to be forwarded to the Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org and close on December 4, 2020.
About the Club
South Morang Football Netball Club was established in 1954 and plays in the Northern Football Netball League Division 3.
The club is located at Mill Park Lakes Reserve in South Morang.
The club is represented by 3 senior sides, 16 junior teams, 4 netball teams and a strong Auskick program. We provide the opportunity for more than 500 members of the community to participate in local sport.