Eltham Football Club is looking for an experienced netball coach to take on the role as inaugural coach of their women’s netball program for season 2021.
The team will be entered in the Northern Football Netball League winter competition.
Key Coaching Objectives:
• Able to develop a game plan for on field success
• To manage the on-field performance of the team
• To work collaboratively and professionally with the club, committee, staff and players and to ensure a positive and disciplined club culture is upheld
The successful applicant will have a:
• Passion for developing performance of both the players and team
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership skills and be good at building relationships
• Sound knowledge of Netball, game plans and strategies
• Minimum Level 1 Accreditation or willing to obtain (Club willing to assist and support all aspects of development)
• Desire and drive for personal and team success
This role will be fully supported by all Club coaching staff and committee to ensure the successful candidate has all the resources required.
Renumeration will be available.
To apply or for more information email Andrew Hall at Andrew.Hall1@bigpond.com.