Greensborough Football Club is seeking trainers for the 2021 NFNL season.
We are looking for committed individuals who are seeking to gain experience in the sporting field as a sports trainer.
• MUST have first aid qualification including CPR
• Committed to one training night a week (either a Monday Tuesday or Thursday)
• Saturday game days (U19, Reserves and Seniors games)
• On field training will be provided from our already skilled and qualified trainers.
• Strapping knowledge advantageous but not necessary (will also be taught on the job)
• Ideal for allied health students seeking exposure to acute injuries and following through with treatment/rehab plans for the players.
If you have any questions or are interested in applying, please call Katie on 0430 302 144 or send an email to email@example.com.