Greensborough Football Club is seeking enthusiastic, committed and experienced individuals to apply for coaching roles in its senior football department for season 2022.
The GFC was founded in 1893 and has been the most successful club across both senior and junior grades in the DVFL/NFNL and fields both men’s and women’s senior sides in Division 1.
All applicants must possess proven leadership skills having successfully led and developed players, assistant coaches and support staff.
They must strive to build a club first culture, that is inclusive of every player.
Coaches are expected to make a significant and positive collaborative contribution to the supportive and inclusive nature of our football club.
They must be a contributing member of a team, who will work closely together to benefit; the club, it’s players, it’s committee and it’s members.
We welcome all applicants to submit their interest in any of the vacancies below:
• Senior men’s head coach
• Reserves men’s head coach
• Under 19’s men’s head coach
• Assistant Coaches across all the three grades
The successful candidates will need to demonstrate:
• Minimum requirement is Level 1 coaching accreditation
• Ability to show strong knowledge and experience in the game
• Ability to develop and instil a cohesive game plan
• A high level of organisational leadership
• Ability to develop players across ages 18 -> 30+
• Ability to work with other coaches, including assistants within the club
• Provide guidance to junior coaching & mentoring programs
• Identify and recruit new players to the club, including support staff
Playing and non-playing coaches will be considered for the role(s) and remuneration is negotiable.
Expressions of interest, including contact details and previous experience should be addressed to the Football Operations Managers Steven Ellis or Glenn Meredith by email to email@example.com.
Applications close on Friday 1st October, 2021.