The 2024 NFNL Heidelberg Golf Club Division 3 fixture has been released.
The Heidelberg Golf Club Division 3 season will commence on Friday, March 29th (Good Friday), with Lalor to host Epping at Lalor Reserve.
The remainder of Round 1 will be played on Saturday, April 6th.
Heidelberg Golf Club Division 3 will feature 11 sides following the additions of Ivanhoe and Old Paradians to the NFNL in October.
There will be 18 home and away games in season 2024, with clubs to play 16 matches and have two byes each. All teams will play each opponent at least once.
For the first time in Heidelberg Golf Club Division 3, a top five finals series will be played out to determine the premier, with finals to get underway on August 17th.
Key features of the 2024 Heidelberg Golf Club Division 3 fixture include:
• Lalor to host Epping in a standalone Good Friday match to begin the Heidelberg Golf Club Division 3 season.
• Old Paradians to play their first NFNL game at Garvey Oval against Heidelberg West in Round 1.
• The preliminary final replay between Mernda and Old Eltham Collegians to take place at Eltham College in the opening round.
• Ivanhoe to host their first NFNL game against Old Paradians on Saturday night (6:30pm start) in Round 2.
• Fitzroy Stars and Old Paradians to compete for the NAIDOC Cup in their July 6 match at Sir Douglas Nicholls Oval. The match will be held during NAIDOC week and the NFNL’s Sir Douglas Nicholls Round.
• Three teams to have byes during Round’s 15 & 17.
Note 1: The Melbourne Greyhounds Division 1 and MC Labour Division 2 fixtures will be released in the coming days.
Note 2: As team nominations continue to come in for our senior women’s, under-19.5’s and junior football competitions, fixtures in those competitions will be released in 2024.
To view the fixtures online, please click here.
To download the 2024 Heidelberg Golf Club Division 3 fixture, please click on the links below:
Note: We are aware that the excel spreadsheet has listed the dates as month/date/year rather than date/month/year. We are looking to resolve this issue ASAP.