The 2024 NFNL MC Labour Division 2 fixture has been released.
The MC Labour Division 2 season will commence on Saturday, April 6th, with all teams to begin on the same week.
MC Labour Division 2 will again feature 10 sides, with Whittlesea coming down from Division 1 and Laurimar being promoted from Division 3.
There will be 18 home and away games in season 2024, with all teams to play each opponent at twice.
A top five finals campaign will occur at the conclusion of the regular season, with finals to commence on August 24th and the Grand Final to be played on Saturday, September 14th.
Key features of the 2024 MC Labour Division 2 fixture include:
• Northcote Park to host Thomastown at Bill Lawry Oval in a Saturday night clash during Round 1, starting at 7:00pm.
• Laurimar to return to the Whittlesea Showgrounds in the opening round after winning the Division 3 premiership at the ground last year as they face Whittlesea.
• Both Panton Hill and Lower Plenty to host games in Round 5 for Pat Cronin Foundation Round.
• St Mary’s to host Diamond Creek in the preliminary final replay at Whatmough Park in Round 5.
• There will be a Division 2 wide bye on the weekend of July 20.
• Thomastown and St Mary’s to meet in the final round of the home and away season for the third consecutive year.
Note 1: The Melbourne Greyhounds Division 1 fixture will be released tomorrow afternoon.
Note 2: As team nominations continue to come in for our senior women’s, under-19.5’s and junior football competitions, fixtures in those competitions will be released in 2024.
To view the fixtures online, please click here.
To download the 2024 MC Labour Division 2 fixture, please click on the links below: