AFL Victoria and Netball Victoria have released their return to training protocols.
These protocols must be followed by clubs once training recommences. All NFNL clubs are reminded that club-sanctioned training is prohibited until after May 31, as previously advised.
AFL Victoria has released its Return to Small Outdoor Group Training Protocols.
Below are documents and resources supplied by AFL Victoria, which include:
From 5pm the Toyota AFL Club Help website (www.afl.com.au/clubhelp) will contain a variety of resources and documents to assist clubs with implementing the protocols, including posters to help with the education process. These resources will be available for download which will enable your club to keep a permanent copy.
There will be an FAQ section on the site (www.afl.com.au/clubhelp/covid-19/faqs/return-faqs) which will be expanded as further information becomes available or more questions comes through.
Netball Victoria has developed its Return to Community Netball guidelines to support the resumption of training on outdoor courts.
Below are documents and resources supplied by Netball Victoria, which include:
• Return to Community Netball – Guidelines for Associations and Clubs
• Return to Community Netball – Attendance Checklist
• Return to Community Netball – Guidelines for Netball Victoria Members
• Return to Community Netball – Checklist
• Return to Community Netball – Frequently Asked Questions
• Return to Community Netball – Quick Reference Guide Training Requirements
• Return to Community Netball – Quick Reference Guide Venue Requirements
Netball clubs can access a range of downloadable resources on the COVID-19 information page on the Netball Victoria website. This page can be accessed at https://vic.netball.com.au/covid-19-information.
COVID-19 INFECTION CONTROL TRAINING
• All NFNL clubs (senior football, junior football and netball) must have designated volunteers complete the COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course.
• There must be a volunteer who has completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course attend every training session.
• Therefore, the NFNL recommends clubs train a number of volunteers for this role (the course is free of charge and online).
• All these volunteers will need to be registered on SportsTG, if not already.
• A copy of their completed certificate must be sent to the NFNL, via email, to the relevant staff member who manages your competition (senior football – Simon Devine; junior football – Paul Rogasch; netball – Delwyn Berry).
• To complete the COVID-19 Infection Control Training Course, please click here.
Once clubs have fulfilled their obligations in relation to the protocols, the NFNL will advise them they are permitted to commence training.