Bundoora Football Netball Club is seeking applicants for seniors, reserves and Under-19.5’s men’s football coaches (including assistants) for the 2024 season.
The Club has excellent facilities and is a well-resourced and managed club with a strong community and supporter base.
We are highly respected in the NFNL and currently field three men’s teams. The club provides an inclusive environment, and the successful candidates will work part of a dedicated team for the benefit of the club and its members.
Reporting to the Football Department, the successful applicants will possess:
– Knowledge and experience as a coach in the development of game plans, training techniques and development of player skills to support objectives.
– Ability to work in cooperation with the other Coaches.
The desire and drive for personal and team success with a focus on development and culture.
– Outstanding interpersonal skills, including leadership and communication.
– A high level of organisation leadership.
– Ability to recruit new players to the club, including support staff.
– AFL Level 1 coaching accreditation is mandatory. AFL Level 2 coaching credentials would be favorably received.
Further information can be sourced from Paul King (President) on Ph: 0429 123 167 or Darryl Richards (Football Manager) on Ph: 0400 064 595.
All conversations will be in the strictest confidence.
Applications, clearly setting out appropriate qualifications and experience, should be submitted to Darryl Richards by September 23, 2023 on firstname.lastname@example.org