Montmorency Football Netball Club is seeking expressions of interest for multiple coaching roles in their senior women’s program.
The club is accepting applicants for the following positions:
– Playing or non-playing coach for our Division 2 (Development side)
– Assistant coaches for both Division 1 and Development sides
The successful applicants should possess excellent communication skills, a background in, and understanding of football and an ability to develop and work with a group of female players. Our program welcomes players across a range of ages, experience and abilities.
The successful applicants will be essential in reinforcing and enhancing a great team and club culture.
Female football commenced in 2012 at Montmorency and has developed into a fantastic program with the senior women’s side working closely with the Montmorency Junior Football Club and senior men’s club.
The junior program is very well established and strong with under 10s, 12s, 14s, 16s and 18s. The club possess a strong and successful pathway for the junior players as they progress into the Senior Program.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following:
1. A strong passion and desire to teach and develop others
2. Provide leadership, guidance and strong communication to all players within the club
3. Level 1 Coaching Accreditation (Club would support achievement to this for the right applicant)
All applications will be considered, no previous coaching experience is essential but preferred.
Please submit an expression of interest outlining your experience and why you are suited to the position.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Gail Blythe 0417358192 or email email@example.com