Heidelberg West Football Netball Club is inviting applications for the role of under 19’s coach ahead of the 2023 season.
The successful applicant will require:
• Excellent communications and presentation skills.
• Demonstrate leadership skills.
• Experience working with young people and the ability to identify and nurture talent.
• Demonstrate initiative and ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to build strong relationships.
• Sound technical knowledge and keeping in-line with club philosophies, ethics and attitude, enriching the club’s development pathway.
Applicants must have a minimum Level 1 Coaching Accreditation; training course for accreditation can be arranged.
Experience with previous u/19s programs desirable but not essential. Remuneration to be negotiated.
Applications can be forwarded to senior coach, Michael Missen at email@example.com. Closing date is Wednesday November 30th.
If you know anyone who would be a great fit, please encourage them to apply.