Laurimar Sporting Club is seeking applicants for a senior women’s coach and senior women’s assistant coach ahead of the 2023 season.
Successful applicants require the following:
– Excellent communication skills
– The ability to demonstrate leadership skills and contribute to a positive team culture
– Have experience in working with young people and the ability to identify and nurture talent
– The ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders
– Have sound technical knowledge, along with keeping in line with club philosophies and ethics while enriching the club’s developmental pathways.
– Must have a Level 1 Coaching Accreditation and a Working with Children’s Check.
Coaching experience is desirable but not essential, remuneration to be negotiated.
Applications can be forwarded to Football Operations Manager Simon Mills at email@example.com
Applications close on Wednesday March 15, 2023.