Sockit2MND Round is back in season 2021, raising funds to support FightMND.
Sockit2MND socks are now available for pre-order for only $15 per pair, with all proceeds going directly to funding vital Motor Neurone Disease (MND) research.
With sizes, colours and styles to suit groups of all ages, the nationwide Sockit2MND Round is a great way to support the fight against MND as a community.
Those clubs who wish to be involved are asked to pre-order their socks before March 26 ahead of the NFNL’s Sockit2MND Round, which will run across the weekend of June 18-20.
You can purchase your socks directly now, or alternatively, request an invoice for orders over 20 pairs.
The aim of the Sockit2MND Round is to:
• Raise awareness of MND within your local sports club
• Raise much needed funds for vital MND research
• Show your support for those currently fighting MND or have lost a loved one to the disease
Why should you get involved?
• On average, two Australians are diagnosed with MND every day while another two will lose their fight
• The average life expectancy from diagnosis is just 27 months, so we need to keep up the fight
• There are no effective treatments and there is no cure
Help us find effective treatments and a cure by taking part in the Sockit2MND Round in 2021.
For more information, please email Georgia Cornell from FightMND at email@example.com