We are recruiting coaching staff for NetSetGo and other junior programs.
Remuneration is negotiable and is based on experience, qualifications and level of commitment you are able to offer.
Coaches must be committed to:
• Weekly NetSetGo sessions at their allocated centre
• Where possible, help coach programs at come and try school sessions, school holiday programs, and participate in coach development sessions.
NetSetGo coaching is a great way to begin your coaching journey for the following reasons:
• The program is non competitive, with the focus on participation and fun.
• It is a great way for young coaches to gain some experience, as everyone involved is learning the basics of netball.
• All sessions are well structured, and can be provided to each coach at the start of the program.
• Coaches will learn how to develop their own session plans as they become more experienced.
• Learn how to correct player’s abilities though feedback and demonstration.
• You will always be paired with a more senior coach, until you gain enough confidence to run a session alone.
• We always consider the ratio of players to coaches, meaning you will never have to run a large group alone.
• All equipment you require will be provided to you by the NFNL.
• We will regularly check in on your sessions, and be in communication about how you feel the program is running.
• Earn tax free money.
• Gain self confidence and leadership skills.
• Develop your coaching competencies through development courses and opportunities.
Please email expression of interest to Lauren Theodosis at email@example.com